- You have ordered 1 which is less than the allowed Minimum Quantity 10 or its not incremented in the specific format of x 1
NFS 3 FREEZER SPACERS
Premier NFS-3 Freezer Spacers are the perfect solution for cold storage and food processing facilities that are looking to freeze or temper products faster. Our freezer spacers are of the highest quality in the industry and provide fast uniform freezing and tempering throughout relatively any product. Cold air is circulated rapidly through the cavities of the spacer ensuring faster and more efficient freezing of the entire pallet load
Why you need Freezer Spacers: Freezer Spacers were specifically made to speed up the blast freezing process and uniformly freeze all products within a load. The longer a product takes to freeze the larger the ice crystals on the product become and the more likely freezer bond is to occur.
Our NFS-3 freezer spacers allow for the maximum amount of airflow to go in between your product to ensure an even freeze throughout. This will speed up the freezing process while eliminating the possibility of freezer bond. Our freezer spacers will also provide fast and uniform thawing, which is equally important.
Specification: NFS 3 FREEZER SPACERS
NFS 3 Freezer Spacer Features:
- Energy savings up to 35%
- Decrease blast freeze times by up to 28% providing faster product turnover and output.
- Can be used in either orientation for use.
- 100% Washable for long-term use.
- 100% Recyclable
- Improves quality – reduces freezer burn – eliminates unwanted impressions
- Can withstand temperatures between -50° C – +90°C
- Strong structural integrity
- Stocked in Black for non-direct food contact.
- Available in Blue with virgin materials approved for direct food contact.
- Approved for food contact
- Manufactured in HDPE and is resistant to most chemicals
- Open design to allow for easy cleaning
- Nestable for space savings and easy operator stacking
- 100% recyclable
- 100% washable for continued use and elimination of bacteria growth
- Reduced box/packaging shifting during pallet movement
- Increased cold conductivity for reduced freezing times