This Industrial Container Washing machine is made of solid plates and profiles of stainless steel. The cleaning tank features a slanted bottom to enable quick draining. The cabinet has a large door which makes the inside easy to access for cleaning. Placing the dirty container in the machine is quick and easy.
During the main wash cycle, the inside and outside of the container is cleaned by a rotating spray arm that has the option to include a mixture of detergents. Depending on how contaminated the container, is the maximum washing time can be adjusted up to 30 minutes. After the main wash is complete, the container gets rinsed with clean water to remove any remaining detergents.
- Capacity: maximum 20 containers per hour
- Energy efficient
- After rinse program with fresh water
- Stainless steel
- Dosing pump for detergent
- Dosing pump for rinse aid
- Vapor extraction
- Heating by steam injection
- Heating by hot water coil
- Heating by electric element - 20kw
- Heating by electric element - 30kw