- sole cleaning and hand washing, drying and disinfecting
- reduced risk of infection
- capacity: max. 4 till 5 persons per minute**
The SANICARE-EZR is an ideal unit for a hygienic work process. Thanks to the sensors, there is no superfluous use of chemicals and/or time. By placing the sole of the shoe on the brush, while holding the handle at the same time, your shoes are cleaned quickly and efficiently. After dispensing soap and washing your hands you will disinfect your hands in the disinfection cylinders. The turnstile is released only after the hand disinfection is completed.
Options and/or accessories
The SANICARE-EZR can be executed with time registration and can be connected to a centralised chemical supply
- Product Pdf
- Technical Drawing
- Image Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Chemical dosing on both sides of hands.
- Release time of turnstile adjustable.
- Hygienical construction and surface finishing.
- 4-year warranty on brushes.
- Sole and shoe side cleaning.
Sanicare EZR SPECIFICATIONS
- Length / mm 2175
- Height / mm 1795
- Depth / mm 815
- Electrical connection 400 V / 50Hz (3ph+E+O)
- Power / kW 0,2
- Water supply ¾” BSP Male
- Drainage / mm 40