Stainless Steel VMEG Tipper
STAINLESS VMEG TIPPER:
Our tippers offer a unique compact solution to common ergonomic issues seen in most processing plants today. The most common issue is how to get bulk products in and out of 400 or 600 lb. buggies. If you are deboning product, further processing, looking at secondary quality checks, doing seasonal items off line, or will be positioning product around conveyors or cooking kettles, we have the solution.
These units are common in food processing facilities handling chicken, pork, beef, fruit, snack foods, vegetables, cheese, byproduct, seafood, and more.
Stainless VMEG Tipper Standard Features:
- Single hydraulic cylinder
- Backup sound alarm
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Powerful rechargeable battery
- Independent controls on each side
- Dead man’s (hold-to-run) buttons (Up/Down)
STAINLESS VMEG TIPPER MACHINE SPECIFICATIONS
- DUMPING HEIGHT: Approximately 38”
- CONTROLS: Push Button on both sides
- TIPPING ANGLE: 100° to 110°, not all models
- SAFETY: E-Stop located on both sides
- POWER SUPPLY: 12V battery and charger included
- UNIT CAPACITY: 700 lbs.
- CHARGER: 110V or 115V quick connect plug-in charger
- BIN MODELS: 400 | 600
- CHUTE DESIGNS: Standard and made-to-order available