STAINLESS STEEL MIX BOWL TIPPER
STAINLESS MIX-BOWL TIPPER:
The Mix-Bowl Tipper is designed to empty dough-mixing bowls. Dough is often a thick, heavy solid. Tilting the bowl to 90 degrees will make it easier to begin parting out the dough. The mixing bowl is moved into the tipper and tilted in a smooth motion to the required angle or even further to the maximum set angle.
This tipper eliminates manual lifting, crouching and bending so the risk of back pain, strain and injury is reduced.
Stainless Mix-Bowl Standard Features:
- Single hydraulic cylinder
- Backup sound alarm
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Powerful rechargeable battery
- Independent controls on each side
- Dead man’s (hold-to-run) buttons (Up/Down)