MANUAL PALLET JACK
This manual pallet jack has a 5,500 – 6,600 lb capacity, offers a simple, economic, and reliable handling equipment. The lifting ability is 4.5″ and the pallet jack weight is 131.2 pounds. The hydraulic pump passes a strict test, convenient design for repair or maintenance, chassis is with high strength and durable. Comes with owners manual and reference manual.
Specification: MANUAL PALLET JACK
- Integrated hydraulic pump, entry/exit rollers provide smooth pallet access and increase productivity.
- End cap connected with the lifting cylinder, shorter and stronger.
- Ergonomic handle to provide comfortable and efficient operation.
- Solid frame and reinforced fork ensure high reliability.
- Standard Nylon wheel, optional PU wheel and rubber wheel are available.
- More stable and stronger chassis design; enclose the forks root by welding.
MANUAL PALLET JACK SPECIFICATIONS
- MAX. FORK LIFTING HEIGHT7.5” / 7.9”
- PUMP TYPEIntegrated
- LOWERED HEIGHT OF FORK3.0” / 3.3”
- WHEEL (DRIVE/LOAD) TYPEPU / Nylon / Rubber
- FORK OUTSIDE DISTANCE20.5” / 21.7” / 27”
- STEERING WHEEL¢7.1” x 2.0”
- FORK LENGTH36” / 43.3” / 45.3” / 47.2”
- LOADING WHEEL (SINGLE WHEEL) SIZE¢3.1” x 3.7”
- FORK WIDTH6.3”
- LOADING WHEEL (DOUBLE WHEEL) SIZE¢3.1” x 2.8”
- STEEL THICKNESS (AFTER PAINTING)0.1”
- LIFTING HEIGHT4.5”
- WEIGHT131.2 lbs