RR1 Pallet Inverter Features:
- Every RR1 pallet inverter is custom built to customer requirements usually with dual clamps and the ability to handle loads up to 22,000 lbs.
- This style of pallet inversion is the ideal choice for loads such as steel and wood over 79” in width.
- The RR1 pallet inverter is available with push button controls that will initiate a clamp, recline, and rotate sequence. This inverter has a fixed location where it can be surrounded by guards and photo-electric beams.
- Single or dual clamping tables can be built to any width or depth. Jaw opening size is completely variable though normally the loads it has to handle are not that high.
- Inverting stacks of steel 180° after stamping, turning piles of laminated boards, and handling mould-manufactured concrete products are typical uses of the RR1 pallet inverter.
- The RR1 pallet inverter is more suited as a method of load inversion than pallet exchange. For wide or overweight loads, there is not better method of handling.
- RR1 pallet inverters come standard with two coats of zinc primer and a 2 pack epoxy acrylic top coat.